Bbl with Dr Schulman 6/23/16 - New York, NY

More expensive than other plastic surgeons in the...

More expensive than other plastic surgeons in the area but worth it to me. This is someone who's reputation matters to him and his practice. I've never read a negative review about him. So lucky to have chose him. Extremely personable, honest and very knowledgeable. He did not rush me during my consult. I only wish that the consultation fee was deducted from procedure. But it's not like $100 would really make a dent if your spending $14k+ :-). Awesome experience!!

Before BBL

Before photos.

Oh Yea. The master has done it again. I couldn't be happier!

Mission accomplished. Whoop whoop!! Haven't found out yet the how many litters extracted or number of cc's re-injected I'll ask my doctor when I speak to him hopefully tomorrow and I'll let you all know. But my butt is huge right now and I'm loving it. Can't stop staring at my pics. Everyone was very attentive and comforting. Recovery the first few hours was no joke I was in a lot of pain. My knees are twice the size of normal. Definitely worth it! ????
New York Plastic Surgeon