MOM WANTS HER BUBBLE BUTT AND OUR GLASS BODY BACK AFTER 4 BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!!

Hello everyone I am looking for a doctor who does...

Hello everyone I am looking for a doctor who does excellent BBL along with Liposuction in the New York City area, any referrals or recommendations will be appreciated. I Did found two great doctors in the Miami area, but I would prefer to be closer to home being a mom of a 7 year old. I would like to have it done by 12/2014 or before. Please feel free to message or ask any questions.

Thanks All...

Consultation

I received a call from Dr. Matthew Schulman office and my appointment is schedulefor 9/17/14 instead of 10/17/14. Yippee!!! New me in progress NEED THOSE KILLER CURVES BACK! Will keep RL posted..

Consultation today with Dr. Schulman Yeppie!

My consultation is today instead of 10/17/14 with Dr. Matthew Schulman @ 3:30 pm. I am so excited! will keep RS Dolls posted. Wish me luck!

Meet with Dr. Matthew Schulman today!

Hello to all RS beautiful ladies/dolls! I had my consultation today with Dr. Matthew Schulman in New York City. First I must say he is very handsome (my flirty side nothing personal) and very professional along with his staff member. I felt very confident and comfortable with him, however I was quite shocked with the quote that I was given for my procedure. He quoted me $10,500.00 for BBL, lipo of the upper back, lower back, flanks, inner thighs and $3,000.00 for my abdominal for a total cost of $13,500.00. I had a tummy tuck in 2009 which I paid $7,800.00 with Dr. Natchman Rosenfeld which I was not happy with. I think that's alot! What you guys think and any suggestions?

looks in the past year...

Dr. Fisher or Dr Hassan

Hello my beautiful sister it been a while since I've posted anything on RS. However I've been doing some extensive research with the help of good friends and of course my RS family. I need your honest opinion RS beautiful dolls. I am considering to go with either Dr. Fisher or Dr. Hassan in Miami. Any dolls who had work done or considering to have work done by these doctors I would love to hear from you. I submitted my pics for evaluation and pricing yesterday, so am waiting for a response. PS I am planning to have my surgery for my birthday (3/5). Well wishes to all on your journey to to a more beautiful you.

THE TIME HAS COME

HELLO BEAUTIFUL DOLLS; I HAVEN'T BEEN ON REALSELF FOR QUITE SOME TIME BUT I AM BACK AND READY TO MAKE MY MOVE. HOWEVER I HAVE GAINED ABOUT 20 LBS WHICH I HAVE TO LOSE 10. I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY BUT AM TRYING MY BEST. I WILL BE MAKING MY DATE ON MONDAY AND VERY EXCITED, BUT NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME. DR. HASSAN WILL BE MY DOCTOR AND THE COST OF SURGERY WILL BE $6000 FOR 12 SECTIONS. MY COUSIN WHO LIVES IN MIAMI WILL BE CARING FOR ME. ANY ADVICE FOR THE PREPARATION OF MY NE W JOURNEY.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Not going with Dr. Schulman he is to expensive and his work is not a "WOW" factor to me just aw ok!