Amazing Results - New York, NY

I had the BBL done and my result is amazing. I...

I had the BBL done and my result is amazing. I now have a big round firm butt. Dr Lefkovits is the best there is and I would recommend him to everyone who is thinking of having this done. I had surgery on a Friday and I was able to go back to work the following Tuesday. Dr.Lefkovits called me the Saturday and Sunday after my surgery to find out how I was doing, I really appreciate that he personnally called and not have someone from his staff call me. The staff, Pearl, Valentina and John were very kind to me, they made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of surgery. Pearl answered all my questions and I had many. This is life changing for me, I feel good about myself. You can see the difference in how your body changes. My husband loves my butt, thanks to Dr. Lefkovits and his staff.

Dr. Lefkovits was very informative about my percedure, he answered all my questions and explained the surgery, before and after care clearly. He is very talented and conducts himself in a professional manner.