46 Yr Old in Desperate Need of a Bigger Booty & Bigger Boobies! - New York, NY

I've always wanted bigger boobs & an even...

I've always wanted bigger boobs & an even bigger booty, but was worried I wouldn't be able to find a doctor that would do both procedures at the same time. I had a tummy tuck 1 1/2yrs ago by another plastic surgeon. I wasn't at all happy with the outcome so I knew he would definitely NOT be the one I would seek out again to do these procedures. While searching the internet for MD's, I stumbled upon this site & came across Dr. Schulman's name. I started searching his work & was instantly hooked! After stalking his website for a while, I knew I needed to meet this man. I had to wait 1 month before my initial appointment, but it was well worth the wait. He patiently listened to everything I wanted done. He didn't try (like most surgeons) push any unnecessary procedures on me. In fact he tried to talk me out of a few things. Because of my tummy tuck, I lost a significant amount of weight & didn't have much fat to put into my butt, but I was very adamant about getting what I wanted. He spoke to me honestly about what he could & could not achieve. After that meeting, I knew he was the surgeon for me.
Moving forward.....I scheduled my surgeries (BBL w/lipo & BA w/lift) for June13th - BEST decision of my life!! Dr. Schulman did a FANTASTIC job on my body. Dr. Schulman is a surgical GENIUS!! I would highly recommend him to EVERYONE!! I'm actually going to have him revise my tummy tuck (I can't wait - getting it done in Dec). He's expensive, but ABSOLUTELY worth the money.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman is one of the nicest, most honest surgeons I've ever met. His bedside manner is immaculate. His staff is wonderful too. Any questions I had, they got back to me right away. I would definitely recommend him to my friends & family in a heartbeat!! Dr. Schulman is a surgical GENIUS & MASTER SCULPTOR!! He takes great pride in his work. If you are looking for great high quality work, Dr. Schulman is the surgeon for you!!