33 Yr Old Looking To Get a Nice BBL & TT 5'4 190 - New York

Hello Ladies So a little about myself. I had a...

Hello Ladies

So a little about myself. I had a BBL done maybe like 5 years ago and it was a waste of money. I had it done here in the US. I am currently searching for a Good experienced surgeon in BBL fiel, I don't want to waste my money again. I bumped into several surgeons whom work is amazing. From the US- Dr Jimmerson, Mendienta, and Drbfixin were on my list or still are I should say. From DR -Dr Mallol, Manon and Medina are in my top 3. I don't just want a nice job, but a doctor who looks out for the patient more than the results. I know that risk are always present in any surgery, but having an experienced Surgeon helps. This Website has helped a lot to narrow down My too 5. It is an emotional roller coaster.. it gets hard everyday. I will keep all posted of my journey... if any of you ladies have had any good/bad experience with any of these feel free to share your opinion. I wanted to stay local but you know, sometimes you can't find thr right one near you. ( Living in Boston )