23yrs Old. 1child. C-section Ruined Me Until Dr.shahine Bbl. New York, NY

On February 11th I got a BBL procedure done with...

On February 11th I got a BBL procedure done with Lipo. I was a little nervous but I flew in the night before expecting to get the surgery done but the doctor had me last on the list so I rescheduled to the 11th, I didn't want to be tired and neither did I want him tired. So the next day my surgery took a while to start but once it did it was quick, painless and beautiful. First when I walked back to the operating room I realized how tiny it was. But he had it set up where he can reach everything in timely manner. He then started and he pricked me with this pre numbing needle all over my back, sides and booty(it felt like little mosquito bites) Then he pushed some type of numbing solution in me through some type of IV. (Didn't hurt at all. It was just extremely ticklish, especially on my side against my rib bones)... Then he started the lipo procedure which I didn't know had started because I could not feel it what so ever. (When he lipo'd my sides by my c-section he made sure it didn't hurt me by asking me to tell him if he's going too fast or too hard. ) then he took the fat and put it all in separation processing thing so we waited another 30mins and when it was all done separating he filled up syringes and stuffed my beautiful ass ????. lol. Then he stitched me up And I was on my way. He was very helpful and funny in making sure I didn't get nervous and helping me relax. I love love love my new image in the mirror.

5 days post op bbl w/ lipo Dr.Shahine

Soooooooo.., my healing process is something. Lol. The more I learn my new body, the easier it becomes to heal. So I have limited pain. And I'm barely on meds. I try to not get dependent on any medicine and just let myself heal. I received a massage on day 3 and it absolutely was painful and I wanted to stop right then but as the minutes went by, my back and butt was feeling so much better. Like, he massaged all the pain out my body. I walk a lot and move around because the more my body is settled and just sitting. The more pain I feel. Like I'm stiff and can't move. The body garment has finally started fitting. Will update more on week 1.! But so far my recovery is a breeze.

One month. Almost two. Of healing.

Today I'm noticing scar tissue around my back. Which is normal. But it makes my back less flexible. So I will b doing more massage therapy. (Make sure u get the massages as recommended. They help a lot) I felt a dent coming in my back from the garment. So I went and recieved a lymphatic massage and the next day it was gone, my body was smooth. Also I wear this "yoga wrap" thing, which pushes everything off my back down to my butt. And it's been working. I noticed my butt went down a lot. But it's still a VERY noticeable ASS.! Lol. I will be going back to dr shahine, very soon. For my tummy and more hips and butt.

2 months post op

Hey lovers. Sorry it's been so long but I'm in love with my procedure. Only thing that I am not happy with is MY decision to not go overboard like Dr.Shahine said because after all the swelling and things went down, I lost a lot of fat from my butt. But it's still very noticable. Everybody always compliments me on my backside. And as far as the shape and naked body looks. My man loves it and it looks beautiful.
I love my back dip and tiny waist line. And massages helps keep the scar tissue down. Because my back got really hard from the lipo which was normal but constant therapeutic massages and body wraps kept my back small (which my back can swell up if I do too much moving or don't get the massage. It gets big and swell up with liquid and the massage keep all the swelling away) but I love dr shahine.
Most photos are me during my 5th week up until now.
New York OB/GYN

The appointment process went super fast. And he's also a cash only doctor. Him and his nurse with the lazy eye are such sweethearts. And they helped me become so much more comfortable. And if he recommends u do something instead of what u came for. Please listen. He recommended the back lipo and a bbl but I wanted lipo on my tummy but I'm soooooo freakin in love with my body.