22 Years Old, No Kids but Really Wanted a BBL - New York, NY

I was not going to write a review until I saw just...

I was not going to write a review until I saw just how good uptown contouring is. Dr Del vecchio and his staff are great. I had my consultation about A month ago and it was nothing like some reviews on here say. When I went into the office Jovonica and the rest of his staff warmly greeted me. I'm not going to lie my consultation was for 12pm but I had to wait till 1 PM to see him. That did aggravate me a little. However when I finally went into his office there was this extremely kind and attentive man. He kept asking me if I had any other questions and he answered the questions that I did have in-depth. He was in no way shape or form rude or dismissive. I had my surgery on Monday and I received the same kindness that I got from the consultation. Peggy, Olga, and Javonica are extremely warm and helpful.

Day 3

Everyone is pointing out to me that I have no scars! He only gave me 3 incisions in which I still can not spot, and he did not attach any drains. I got my first massage yesterday and she was amazed that I didn't have any drains yet leaked so little during the massage. Yayy!
Boston Plastic Surgeon