21 Needing a Confidence Boost !!! - New York

Cant choose btw Fisher , Hasan or osak...

Cant choose btw Fisher , Hasan or osak omulepu !!!! Anybody that has had work done by any of these doctor please if u can share your journey with me ! =)
Im looking to get a bubble butt with a classic small waist lol. im 5'6 , weigh 150 , im a size 10 in jeans and 32DDD but my tummy is not going away !!! this is my finally way out !

Going with HASAN !!!

Op date is 10/11/15 !!! Im paying 6400 for full lipo and bbl .... Anyone with tips PLEASE feel free to tell me !!!!!!

Recovery houses

anybody know of a good one or should i stay in a hotel or just go home after ?? Idk im coming from nyc !! Please help ladies

Wish pic

how long should i stay after surgery or what is the average minimum days ?? any experience dolls know ??

Flight booked

Surgery date oct 12
Flight oct 11 - 18

More wish pics

I just want it round but not bubble

The actual pics

Wish piccys

I need a body

Did my labs today !!!

So its about a month away from surgery date .... I havent started getting supplies yet but i will soon and tips or trick lmk ladies

Bobby pillow discount !

Nervous !!

11 days till surg !!! Gonna start taking iron pills and eat more cause im losing weight idk why but i need to have enough fat for this new booty!!! Anyways hows everyone ??

general anesthesia and asthma !!!

does anyone who already had the bbl have asthma ?? if so how did it go ? any problems after ? any tips for before surgery ??

7 hours post op

So ladies im a offcial hasandoll !!!
Went in at 10am and it was all over by 2 but i stay 2hours cause i couldnt get up
Around 7pm i had to pee thought i could go by myself WRONG !!! I passed out twice woke up over the toilet the first time then the second i passed out and fell on my new booty ???? But my wife cause and got me up as of now im feeling better its 8:25pm now i had a ensure shake and not really in pain but i feel pressure on the bottom of my bottom lol

After my follow up at vanity, i went to get a massage at my cosmetic surgery (3 massages for 165) but i only got my back done because im really weak without my faja but ill be back friday and saturday
Also i might take a shower if im not to weak without my faja. Anyway rest food and meds are my routine right now also i can get up to pee without pain
Miami Physician

Best Doctor Ever !!! Would not change a thing about this life changing experince !!