Rare Find - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. K's resume caught my eye, and the location...

Dr. K's resume caught my eye, and the location on 5th Avenue and 68th was convenient to me. I was able to get an appointment reasonably soon.

PS I experienced no downtime and the least pain to...

PS I experienced no downtime and the least pain to date from and during the actual injections than in all the Botox experiences I have had in my life (too many to count over 13 years!)Dr. Krant applied ice packs for a sufficient amount of time and I had no bruising or swelling at all. She was very efficient and gentle with the injections after determining that I was educated about the procedure itself, and it took only about 20 minutes in total.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I just got Botox from Dr. K, and came away extremely pleased. I chose her because of her impressive credentials, and she lived up to my expectations. I work full time and I have two young children, so I can't afford to wait around in doctors' offices. Dr. K saw me promptly but more importantly did not rush me through my appointment. She interviewed me extensively about what I wanted and was careful to tailor my treatment to my preferences. Her skill is evident in her handling of the needle: I felt no pain at all with each injection, and I have no bruising. Her bedside manner was warm, focused, and friendly; she put me immediately at ease with her engaging smile and clean, professional appearance. Also, and this was a real plus, her receptionist Michelle is very sweet and helpful and welcoming- I could have hung out with her all day!