Best Experience!!! - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I started to notice laugh lines around my eyes,...

I started to notice laugh lines around my eyes, and lines on my forehead, and around my mouth area. I researched for a long time and heard abt Dr. Lefkovits from many ppl who have had only positive experiences. From the moment I walked into his office, I felt the professionalism and warmth from Dr. lefkovits staff. Dr. Lefkovits has hands of gold, as he was so gentle in administering the Botox and juviderm that I needed. He made me look so natural and not fake. I referred him to many of my family and friends and needless to say, EVERYONE was thrilled. Dr. Lefkovits is by far the best plastic surgeon out there!!!

Loving my Botox and Juvederm

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Lefkovits and his staff were super kind, friendly, and most of all professional. All my questions were answered. Dr. Lefkovits has golden hands and he gave me the results I wanted. Totally natural! I recommend him highly to everyone who wants botox and juvederm. Great experience at Park Plaza!!!

Dr. George Lefkovits is the best plastic surgeon. There is no other surgeon out there for me!!!