vbeam. New York, NY

Hi Ladies, I read several of your horrendous...

Hi Ladies,
I read several of your horrendous experiences at the dermatologist. I've had vbeam and it was great, my doctor is a lovely woman and personally I prefer a female dermatologist. It seems like you all got some rotten apples and nothing is worse than trusting a doctor and then being severely disappointed; I know from other situations which have altered my life.
I hope that you can find a doctor that can fix what these charlatans did to you ladies. I would gladly recommend my doctor but she does not participate in insurance. Sadly, I've also noticed that most doctors I've seen out of network solve whatever is going on with my body as opposed to the participating doctors. Very disappointing, but happy for the participanting ones that are great. I wish you all good luck. I just stumbled on this page by chance. I hope I'm helpful in someway to someone.
New York Dermatologist

Simply one of the kindest, compassionate, amazing, talented doctors with a great bedside manner and staff. The office staff- Jessica, Physicans Asst- Dita, wonderful, accommodating. You always feel welcome and comfortable when you are at the office. They care and that's the secret recipe; when you care you do a great job. I'm happy my other doctor recommended her.