My Fatty Nose Become Elegant and Beautiful - New York

I disliked my nose since i was young. people...

I disliked my nose since i was young. people always say my nose was the big defect on my face. I was eager to change this. The reason I waited for so long is because I am always looking for the best doctor who am able to make me look natural and beautiful. I believe the technology in United States. But what makes a successful plastic surgery? Not only the technical skill, but also the communication and aestheticism . I did my tooth in USA also,and I found as a Chinese, I am easily communicate in English in daily life. When it comes to the hospital, it is difficult for me to convey my thoughts and understand doctors' ideas. Everybody has its own definition of beauty. It is important to let the doctor your definition of beauty. With regards to aestheticism, non-Asia doctor may hard to understand what is the best fit for asian people. For all the reasons, I am lucky that I found doctor Sung. He is very professional and knows what the patients want. He is always very responsible to the patient. He has been very patient to my every single question and always take care of me. My nose looked fat before, but now it looked very elegant and beautiful even it has only been 2 weeks. Doctor told me my nose is still quite swelling. It would be looked perfect after a year. I can't wait to see the final result!
New York Plastic Surgeon