Arm Sculpting and Fat Grafting to Face - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Khan explained to me all options, non-invasive...

Dr. Khan explained to me all options, non-invasive and otherwise, to improve the appearance of my arms. I also was interested in adding volume to my face -- volume lost due to age. I was excited when she suggested that she could use my own fat as a filler for my face instead of some other injectable. And the results were wonderful. Subtle, natural, youthful. The procedure was not at all painful. More an odd sensation. It was a great help that Dr. Khan explained exactly what she was doing at every step. There was little to no downtime after the procedure. And the only scars at this point are pinpoint sized one on each arm just above the elbow. The pictures attached are 4 months post-procedure. My arms continue to look better and better. I am beyond thrilled with the results.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

One of the best things about Dr. Khan is that she takes time to really listen to your concerns. And also takes time to consider all viable options and explain the pros and cons of each. I appreciate that she is conservative in her approach. I trust her instincts as much as her credentials. You could not be in better hands.