Arm CoolSculpting - New York, NY

I highly recommend CoolSculpting. I had two...

I highly recommend CoolSculpting. I had two CoolSculpting on my arms and after a couple of weeks I immediately saw results. During the procedure there is some tingling in the area where you are having the CoolSculpting done, but once you are done with the procedure the tingling goes away after a couple of hours. This is a very safe, effective and less expensive procedure than liposuction and you don't have to go under the knife.
New York Dermatologist

I have been going to Dr. Sheryl Clark for a years and am always pleased by her professional demeanor and her attentiveness. Dr. Clark has always been very personable and doesn't rush out of an appointment. At Dr. Clark's office I have had my ears swen, Arm CoolSculpting, warts removed and yearly skin checks. With every procedure or appointment Dr. Clark takes her time to make sure that everything is done perfectly and after a each procedure she will sit and go over the side effects of medicines, how to apply cream, etc. Overall, Dr. Clark takes her time to address both my medical needs and answers any and all questions that I have relating to cosmetic procedures. I love Dr. Clark's staff as well - they are always welcoming and attentive. I have referred multiple people to Dr. Clark and not one person has had a bad thing to say about her or her team. I highly recommend Dr. Clark - you will not be disappointed.