Amazing Rhinoplasty Experience - New York

I have always been insecure about my nose as a I...

I have always been insecure about my nose as a I had a little bump and the tip drooped when I smiled. I was thinking about getting a rhinoplasty for a few years now, but finding the right surgeon is hard. I am so happy I decided to have Dr. Paul do my surgery. I wanted a natural looking nose that fit my face and he delivered and I couldn't be happier. I had my procedure done on August 10th. When I got there I was nervous, but Dr. Paul made me feel so comfortable. I am less than a month post-op and I love my results! I know my nose will only look better, but he did an amazing job. Recovery was a breeze, I had minimal pain and bruising. My nurse called to check in on me, and the whole entire staff was so warm and welcoming. I had such a pleasant experience with Dr. Paul. I would do it all over again if I had to.

3 weeks post-op

I'm a little more than 3 weeks post-op and I am loving my results! As you can see my tip isn't drooping anymore when I smile.

More before/after pics

Decided to post some more before/after pics of my nose to get a better look at it!

2 Month Update

These photos are from the 2 month mark and I am loving my nose.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon