Young Professional Wide Nose Rhinoplasty - New York

I was quite scared about going through plastic...

I was quite scared about going through plastic surgery. My faith and my fear of general anesthesia kept me from committing to go under the knife for years.

However, I went to Dr. Kwan and I just felt that I was in good hands. After talking with his amazing and courteous staff and seeing how professional he was, I decided to take the plunge!

I truly think this was one of the be decisions I have ever made! I used to hate looking at myself in the mirror. I never fully smiled when took I pictures and boy did I hate pictures. Now I love it. I am so much more confident. I know I beautiful. Moreover, I still look like myself. It was important to me to still look like my ethnic group. And I do.

Mind you- a nose job will not change inner dialogue about yourself. In addition, the healing proess can also be long and tedious. However, I would recommend Dr. Kwan to anyone who is of ethnic descent looking for a natural nose job. The only thing I wish I changed is that I went to get this procedure sooner.

Dr. Kwan is not only a great surgeon. He is also a great person who truly cares about his patients. Although, he may seem methodical- his personality is a reflection of his perfectionism. He truly cares for you to be happy with your results, and I am very happy with mine.

Before and After 4 months post op