22 Year Old, Final Doing This - New York

So I've been wanting to do this forever and I...

So I've been wanting to do this forever and I recently decided enough was enough and I was going to do it. My whole life my friends and family would say you don't need it, you're beautiful. I don't think I per say need it but I really want it and I think it'll really improve the quality of my life. So I'm taking the plunge.

Going under

He's doing Sedation for the procedure, so I'll be breathing on my own. Anyone have any words or advice or anything comforting to say about not being conscious, would be r ally helpful for me

Before photos

Love everything else about my face and body, my nose really bothers me though

Before pics

Before pic

I just always feel like my nose has been too big for my face, I just really want a more narrow bride, and more definition

So appreciative of Real Self

Watching other people's transitions And reading other people's stories really helped me in finally making this happen. I'm so grateful for the people who share their experience, it's really comforting. So I feel indebted and honored to share my experience too !!

Pretty anxious

I've been really anxious, I'm still excited though but anxiety is terrible. I've decided to get a silicone implant, i love how the doctor customizes them and they look great. Freaked out by how sometimes they can get infected but I'm going to ask more questions about it. Would love some feedback from you guys

Having really bad anxiety about the surgery . I've been super miserable.

Thinking about rescheduling my surgery for December. I definitely want to have more consultations and ask more questions with my options. But I love the doctors work so I still want to go with him.

So I rescheduled for December

I feel a lot better rescheduling

Kind of want to reschedule the surgery for
Sooner, want to really enjoy my results I'm pretty excited
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon