$7000 for Upper Arms - Smart Lipo Triplex. New York, NY

I went to a very nice physician in Manhattan, New...

I went to a very nice physician in Manhattan, New York City who quoted me $7000 for Smart Lipo Triplex to just my upper arms. I know this is the newest Cynosure machine out there but is this too much for Triplex? (I am 30 yrs old, 110 lbs, 5'3" petite girl, great skin, non smoker). They eventually gave me 2 discounts (1. for paying cash and also because 2. I am a nurse who works with some of their colleagues.) Final price $4000 cash-- this still seems high though? It is very difficult to find accurate pricing information for Smart Lipo Triplex. Please help! I would rather fly somewhere for $1000 and get the procedure done for $2000.

Had smart lipo triplex yesterday. So far a great...

Had smart lipo triplex yesterday. So far a great experience except this morning I discovered tape burns from the tape they used for my dressings! I felt SO itchy when I woke up this morning and I knew something was wrong. Thus, I removed the garment and saw big red marks and even an open oozing tape burn (See pics). My precious skin ! :(. I called the doc's office and the nurse seemed surprise that I wore the garment for 24 hours straight. I guess I was supposed to remove the tape and dressings earlier??

Otherwise I am quite pleased so far. Took 3 hours from setting foot in the door to leaving. My pain is not bad at all. I have a prescription for Vicodin but am fine with just Tylenol. Almost no drainage - just about a quarter size of bloody drainage total from my right elbow incision.

New York Plastic Surgeon