58 Year Old, Breast Reduction with Tummy Tuck. New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Always suffered from large breasts, and also...

Always suffered from large breasts, and also always slightly overweight. In addition, even when at my slimmest, I had a post cesarean tummy. Finally decided to do it. Was impressed by Dr. Vickery's enthusiasm and confidence (some surgeons I had interviewed before were hesitant, saying maybe I should only have a mini tuck because of my age). She did a very good job. I have very pleased with the surgery. Her office is pleasant and the nurses who took care of me were wonderful during and after the surgery. I feel much better about my body, more confident, more comfortable. I did not feel as much pain as some people told me to expect post surgery either.

Dr. Vickery is obviously very talented and experienced. She did a great job. The only moment I did not like was when, the day of the surgery, Dr. Vickery 'scolded' me for not losing enough weight prior to the surgery. Not very tactful just minutes before putting me under. I also did not see much of her after the surgery as she went on vacation. But her skills were all that mattered and never in doubt.