50 Year Old and in Need of a Facelift. New York, NY

I'm 50 and my age is showing primarily in lower...

I'm 50 and my age is showing primarily in lower face, neck and jawline. I'm in search of a great PS to do a facelift procedure. I'm afraid of having visible scars after surgery. I just read about this PS in Cali Colombia Dr. Alonso Riasco who does his procedure without leaving a scar around the ears. He does the incision on the tip of the head and scars are not visible. I'm wondering if anyone in here have heard of him or know anyone who has done a facelift with him. Or if you know any Dr. in the States who does this procedure.

I Scheduled Two Consultation for January 14

After researching for the last month and reading as many reviews in here I've scheduled 2 consultation with PS on January 14. Will keep you post on what they say. Will be taking photos soon to post and start this journey.

Finally doing it.

I just had a consultation with DR. Mathew Bridges in Virginia. After reading horselady's profile and seeing how the Dr's stitching were nearly invisible I decided it was worth the distance and at least have a consul. Dr. Bridges was very warm and caring, he answered all my questions and told me that he prefers to do the plane FL, because it gives much better results by lifting the muscles. I came back confident that if I can pull the budget to do this he would be the Surgeon for my face. I live in NYC, and I have seen numerous surgeons and as of yet haven't seen any meticulous stitching.