49 Y/o Grandma and 2 Grown Kids Having a Much Needed Breast Reduction/lift. New York, NY

I live in NY and was scheduled for a mastopexy...

I live in NY and was scheduled for a mastopexy (breast lift) last week but the hospital never put me on the schedule. I had already planned vacation time around the procedure so needless to say I was quite disappointed. I found another plastic surgeon and I have Consultation. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will leave the office with a date. I have been ready for the surgery for several years. After my tummy tuck I wanted to have this done right away but time wouldn't allow. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Breast reduction

Got my date:-) scheduled for June 22. Sending some before pics.

Breast reduction

Pre surgical assessment completed yesterday. All is a go. My surgery is scheduled for 6/22. Um so ready:-) will send post op pics.

Today is the day!????

Breast reduction

Day 1 post surgery. All done I have a moderate amount of pain but I'm not taking a painkiller because it makes me sick on my stomach. I'm taking extra strength Tylenol. My follow-up is this afternoon where the doctor will remove the my bandages and I will be able to see the results. Pictures to follow

Post op pic

Breast reduction

Here's another post op pic

Breast reduction

Day 2. Still a moderate amount of pain this morning. I used a heating pad on my back last night as I was very uncomfortable. It helped a lot. Looking forward to no pain.

Breast reduction

Day 7 post op. Saw my surgeon today and ha removed the steri strips temporarily to allow for healing. Next follow up in 2 weeks.

Breast reduction

2 weeks in - I had to snip a stitch under my left breast because it was causing a lot of discomfort. I am also experiencing pain on both sides of my rib cage right blow each breast. I called dr Andan who told me that this was normal, some people experienced this post surgery. I have 1 more week and the sutures come out. Dr Andan will put steri strips back on to preserve the incisions to make sure they don't stretch. Really looking forward to the end of the healing process. Sending some new pics

Breast reduction

Ok so I'm 24 days post op and I am having this very weird thing going on. It's called mordor's cord. It is where the veins leading into the breast become enflamed and the blood clots causing them to swell and hurt. dr. Says its normal and it will go away on its own. I'm am suppose to take ibuprofen and apply warm compresses. Has anyone had this same thing happen? It's somewhat uncomfortable and at times painful. I will send pics when I can.
Will let you know

Will let you know after consultation... Pictures to follow