48 Years Old-Botox Treatment, One Area - New York

As someone who works on camera (I am an actor), I...

As someone who works on camera (I am an actor), I have to look at my face A LOT! I was seeing the tension in my brow and how it dragged my face down in a way that made me look angry. I decided to do a botox treatment to lessen this facial tension. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj was referred to me by a work colleague a few years back and I am so glad I took her advice! The procedure was quick and the results are outstanding.

It doesn't get any better than Dr. S!

I have been going to Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj for over 11 years. He is simply the BEST. He is no nonsense, and yet maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere. He does not mislead you, he does not pull any punches. His staff is especially superb. Efficient, and warm--they make you feel welcomed and important. Everything you want to feel when in a Doctor's office. And the results are 100% satisfying. Don't look any further....
Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj and I would never consider going to anyone else! He and his staff are extremely professional, and personable and always willing to answer any questions without "sugar coating" anything. I always feel like I have the best care every time I see him. Dr. Slupchynskyj and his excellent staff are top notch.