42yo and my First Botox!!!!

I have had concern with my 11's (glabellar lines)...

I have had concern with my 11's (glabellar lines) between my brows for some time now... too long actually. I also started to hate my tiny crows feet. I didn't want that overdone Botox look. I just wanted correction and improvement while still have some expression capabilities. I am so very pleased with the care and expertise of Dr. Graf. She will see me again when it is time for a refresh.

Still loving my Dr. Graf results!

So it's been nearly 3 weeks since my injection and I wanted to update the review saying I am very pleased with my results. The look is natural yet the improvement is obvious. I am so sure I made the right decision. I will definitely see Dr. Graf for all injection needs going forward.

As a side note, her assistant, Vanessa Sescila, also made a great impression on me. She was a delight during my "before pics" in office and during the procedure with Dr. Graf. Love them both and will see them again in the upcoming months.
Manhattan Dermatologist

I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Dr. Graf. I visited other practitioners for the same procedure and ended up not going with them because I did not feel comfortable during my consultation with them. Dr. Graf listened to me, addressed my concerns and answered my questions. She gave me the level of comfort I needed to know I was in good hands. It's been nearly 2 weeks since my visit and I have zero problems and no regrets about choosing her over others and I am confident I will see her again and again as well as gladly recommend her to my friends. Really very pleased with every "drop" of care she gave me ;-)