38 Yeard Old Female Happy After Eyelid Surgery - New York

My experience with Dr. Klausner has exceeded all...

My experience with Dr. Klausner has exceeded all expectations. I first came to Dr. Klausner for a consultant on an upper eyelid lift, which I ultimately proceeded with. Her counsel was balanced, and objective and felt very much like receiving advice from a trusted family member. Since then I have gone to Dr. Klausner for injectables. It's important to me to feel I look natural and she has always offered the best advice and approach to help me achieve that. I also came to Dr. Klausner to do the closure for a Mohs surgery I needed on my face in a delicate area above my mouth. The experience of having to have the skin cancer surgery was upsetting and I was very concerned about scarring. She was the only doctor I would have seen to help with the closure because I trusted her implicitly and knew that while I would never be able to avoid a scar - she would help me achieve the best result possible. On a personal note - she's simply a delightful and warm person and regardless of the reason for your visit - she makes it a very positive experience. Her reception staff is lovely as well.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon