38 Year Old, No Children Looking to Have Liposuction or Possible Tummy Tuck - New York

Hi, Ive been interested in doing liposuction from...

Hi, Ive been interested in doing liposuction from some time been to a few doctors and its confusing one says i need a tummy tuck and the other says i dont need that i can do liposuction and your awake.
So im still looking but was wondering if anyone has had work done with Dr. Christopher T. Chia?'' from Body Sculpt in New York.

3Rd Consultation

So I went to see Dr Christopher T Chia and it went well his office is beautiful rooms are clean and the receptionist was so nice. He answered all my questions he wasn't in a rush and he showed me pictures of his work. He also told me what he recommends for me. I have two other appointments, but at this point I like him. Has anybody worked with him or been to his office park Avenue south.

Appointment Made!!!

So I have decided to go with Dr. Tehrani for my bbl and liposuction and my appointment is for October 2016. I've never been so nervous like this before and the more i keep reading stories I get cold feet! But I'm thinking positive and hoping for the best. He is definitely pricey, but i went with who I felt the most comfortable with. Dolls I'll keep you posted and will show before pictures. Please feel free to leave advice.