34 Yrs Old Finally Got my Hair Transplant - New York, NY

After almost 10 years of having bald spots and a...

After almost 10 years of having bald spots and a year of researching hair transplant surgery I finally found a doctor and decided to do it. I researched doctors that dealt with african american female hair loss and came across Dr. Frank so I called his office and setup a consultation I spoke to him and setup a date for the procedure. The morning of my procedure I was nervous but once I got there and met him and his staff I was fine the procedure was all day but I was fine it almost felt like I wasn't getting a procedure done it was a very calm and comfortable environment. I had a little pain about a day or two after the procedure but I took the medication and felt fine my donor area healed fine and my grafts stayed in place. It was a very good experience and I'm definitely satisfied with the outcome so far.
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Frank was very personable when I was talking to him it felt like I knew him for years. He is very knowledgeable and answered every question I had and returned all my phone calls and messages when I had additional questions. He is very professional as well as his staff.