33 Years Old, Finesse Rhinoplasty, Bridge Work, Tip Work, Alar Cartilage Redux, Turbinate Redux, Septoplasty - New York, NY

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Khosh after doing...

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Khosh after doing consultations with Dr. Grigoryants (LA), Dr. Phillip Miller (NYC), and Dr. Nassif (LA). Needless to say, I did a TON of research before deciding on Dr. Khosh, and I am so glad that I did. I was between Dr. G and Dr. Khosh, but ultimately wanted a less "done" look. My nose looks AMAZING, yet NOT ONE PERSON could tell that I had a nose job at my recent wedding!! People just said "you look amazing" and really had no ability to pinpoint a "nosejob" look. I do not look "done" by any means. I did not have my nostrils cut. I still look like me, only better. My nose was aesthetically not terrible, but at the same time it was asymmetrical (R/L) and very wide at the tip without makeup contouring. It is now perfectly proportional to my face and photographs beautifully. Also, I have forever had breathing/sleep apnea issue and knew that I needed a turbinate reduction as well as a septoplasty. I was hesitant to see a plastic surgeon as many of my friends noses experienced a relapse in septum deviation and I was SO GLAD I saw an ENT rather than a plastic surgeon. Price was really no object for me, and I was willing to pay for the work at any cost, and I'm so glad that I did my procedure with Dr. Khosh. He was worth every penny.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Had my procedure done at Mt. Sinai which is the best hospital ever! Everyone was awesome.