33 Years Old, 2 Children, and a Much Needed Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After having my two children I acquired severe...

After having my two children I acquired severe excess of stretched and saggy skin. Dr. Gary Berger performed my abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) procedure and done an amazing job. Not only was the surgery a success, but his office treated me with the upmost care and professionalism. I've only had my procedure done less than 3 weeks ago and I'm totally satisfied, not to mention I have AT LEAST 3 more months to see the full results as I am still in the healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Berger and am grateful to my friend who recommended his office to me. I will be sure to re-write a review which will include a before and after pic in about 3 months. Also, please keep in mind that the price ($9,500) included additional lipo in my upper back...worth every penny!

Dr. Gary S. Berger, MD, FACS
114 East 71st Street, Suite 1W
New York, NY 10021
(212) 446-9500

-Nicole

3 week post surgery pic

Today makes exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. Here's a before and after pic.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gary Berger is extremely knowledgeable in his practice. His office was very informative and made sure I understood the entire process of the procedure, as well as any complications that may arise.