29 Yrs Old, 3kids, 140lbs weight loss, Breast Augmentation Natrelle "Gummy Bears", 350cc - New York

After140 lbs lost due to the vertical sleeve my...

After140 lbs lost due to the vertical sleeve my boob were deflated. I wanted an augmentation to a size appropriate for my body frame. Doctor Yager recommended a full C and since I trust him that is what I went with. So far so good with the outcome, a little discomfort and pain from here and there but I am okay.

Breast Augmentation

Here are my before and after pictures. Like I mentioned before I went from a A cup to a full C.

9 days post op

An updated photo. I feel much better today, been off pain meds since yesterday. Feeling better, feels good not to be in pain jusg discomfort.

Implants card

Someone asked me how big were my implants and I had no idea. I decided to upload it for everyone's reference. They are Natrelle anatomically shaped 350cc.

15 days post op

15 days post op breast augmentation natrelle 350cc. One is slightly lower than the other one.

Breast incision

I went to the doctor yesterday for a follow-up and my surgical tapes were removed. Everything is ok, no pain at all.
Dr. Jeffrey Yager