29 Yr Old Tummy Tuck and Arm Lift After 150 Lb Weight Loss - New York

It would be an understatement to say that I had a...

It would be an understatement to say that I had a positive experience with Dr. Reish. He looks young, but he is a tremendously skilled surgeon who uses the latest techniques for the most visually appealing results. Prior to committing to my surgery I had visited 6 other surgeons in NYC...one of them shared his office. After being told I would need more than 1 surgery and being quoted way more money, I was losing hope. When I was recommended to Dr. Reish via a friend who is am ER doctor, I knew he was the one. He guaranteed nothing, but stated it would look much better than it did at that time. It is currently 5 weeks post op, I have somehow lost an additional 15 lbs and for the first time have a flat stomach and toned arms. Solely because of him, am I more confident and less preoccupied with the notion that someone might find out that I am wearing 3 pairs of spanx. His bedside manner was...I'm speechless. He gives you his cell number, and actually checks up on you to see how you're doing. When you call or text...he responds immediately. When I asked him to work on the price for me...he did. I cannot say enough good things about this man, especially since the initial visit is free.
New York Plastic Surgeon