28 W 2 Kids Much Needed Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

When I was ready to have my breasts done there was...

When I was ready to have my breasts done there was only one Doctor that came highly recommended, Dr Hyman. Not only was he amazing as well as his entire staff especially his assistant, Shirley. When I called to make my consultation they had availability immediately. From the minute I met Dr. Hyman I knew I found the doctor that was going to do my procdure. The day of my consultation I also scheduled my procedure. Going forward, Shirley kept in touch with me up until the day of my procedure and even after. Shirley makes you feel extremely comfortable and well taken care of.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hyman was extremely informative regarding my procedure. He thoroughly explained all details and answered any questions or concerns I had. He has great bedside manner and his personality helps to ease your nerves. What I also loved about Dr. Hyman is you can tell he loves helping people achieve their goals, he genuinely cares. I do have to to mention the anesthesiologist, I feel terrible but I forgot his name, he was also great. He was also able to calm my nerves by reassuring me he would be in the OR the entire time making sure I was ok. As well as, Maddy the nurse that assists Dr. Hyman. Each staff member was great on their own but as a team they are second to none! I absolutely love the way my breasts look. I am looking forward to using Dr. Hyman and his staff in the future.