25 Year Old- Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty - New York

After meeting with a few ENT's and Plastic...

After meeting with a few ENT's and Plastic surgeons (and researching many, many more of them) I had decided that Dr. Romo was the best and most obvious choice to fix my nose. Having broken my nose as a child, I was left with a severely deviated septum and difficulty breathing out of one side of my nose. During the consultation, Dr. Romo discussed by the functional part of the surgery as well as the cosmetic portion of the surgery in greater detail than any other surgeon that I had previously consulted with. He was very honest and thorough in his examination, but also very comforting. I had my surgery at the Manhattan Eye and Ear Hospital. Everyone that I had come into contact with that day was extremely pleasant and helpful. I was so comfortable that I had even fallen asleep after changing into my robe. Dr. Romo met with me right before heading in to surgery to discuss what exactly was going to be happening during my surgery one more time, and also to ask if I had any last minute question or concerns. While I have very little memory of anything between laying down in the OR and fully waking up about an hour after the surgery had ended, my mother has since told me, and everyone else she knows, about how wonderful she thought Dr. Romo was after I came out of OR. My nose was obviously straighter as soon as the cast was taken off a week later. Even in the follow up appointments that I have with him, Dr. Romo takes his time to examine and discuss exactly where I am in the healing process and is still as pleasant as ever. While i'm still less than two months out of surgery, I am very happy with the results so far. Not only is my nose a lot straighter, my breathing has improved drastically. I would (and have already) recommend Dr. Romo to friends, family, coworkers, and anyone that is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced plastic surgeon.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon