22 Year Old Much Needed Breast Reduction and Lift - New York, NY

My surgery was in January of 2016. I am now about...

My surgery was in January of 2016. I am now about 10 month post-op and i couldn't be happier with my results. My Breast Reduction and lift was done by Dr. Blechman. I am not typically a review writer, being that i was so pleased with my results and the way him and his staff took care of me during the entire process i felt i must write one ! Leading up to the procedure i had tons of questions and was very nervous. Dr. Blechman put my mind at ease and made me feel very comfortable. If i had any questions i was always able to get in touch with someone. The girls in the front were so personable felt like a big family, and a very comfortable place to be. Dr blechman's bedside manner was exceptional if it was a call or email he always contacted me back right away. I just had my first vacation this summer since my surgery and i finally felt beautiful and comfortable in my own skin and its all thanks to Dr. Blechman. He is a life changer! I went for a visit last week and he told me i now don't have to come back for a year ! and it was kind of sad! who would think i would be sad to not have to go to the doctor once a month or every 3-6 months anymore! definitely a bitter sweet moment because, a visit with Dr. Blechman was always a pleasure. I traveled an hour and a half commute just to have Dr. Blechman and i wouldn't change my decision. If you are thinking about getting a Breast Procedure of any kind and are hesitant on who to go to and are reading this post.. Dr. Blechman is your guy !! you won't be disappointed...THANK YOU DR. BLECHMAN !!!
New York Plastic Surgeon