20 Years Old, Breast Reduction - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 20 year old college student who experienced...

I am a 20 year old college student who experienced back pain and body image issues as a result of having breasts that were not proportional to my body. I tried all that I could to reduce my breast size without surgery, but nothing helped. When I began to consider this surgery, I knew that there were some risks to consider before I committed, but I knew of multiple people who had had great experiences with Dr. Vickery, so I wasn't too concerned. Now that I have gotten the surgery, I could not be happier with the results. I'm able to wear what I want, participate in the activities that I want to participate in, and live a life without discomfort and pain. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Vickery and her staff for changing my life.

I had a great experience with Dr. Vickery. She did an incredible job with the procedure, and her bedside manner was excellent. She answered any questions I had with patience and thoroughness.