Phenomenal Results! - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a nose job four years ago in another state...

I had a nose job four years ago in another state with a reasonably priced board certified plastic surgeon. I was ok with the tip but my column was thicker than before surgery and a year later, I went back to her for a revision. The revision was better but I still had a bit of thickness on one side. He gave me the nose of my dreams, I also had a transconjunctival bleharoplasty for the puffy, tired eyes I've had since childhood. This was also a major success and my bags are completely gone with no noticeable recovery from it. (Incisions are hidden).

The first and second revision were done by the...

The first and second revision were done by the same doctor out of state. The third revision and conjunctival bleharoplasty was performed by Dr. Thomas Loeb.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I was never fully happy and started doing research in NY where I live and found Dr. Loeb. I was so nervous but three time's a charm and I am truly thrilled with his expertise. If you need an experienced professional and can afford to do this once, the right way, Dr. Loeb is the plastic surgeon of your dreams. He made all of my expectations come true.