Felt Uncomfortable for 20 Years

I am 35 years old and I would say it began around...

I am 35 years old and I would say it began around when I was 15 I started going through changes and felt uncomfortable . I did not know what was happening but even when I wore certain pants I still felt uncomfortable and the only thing that didnt bother me was sweat pants. Tight jeans, tight spandex were all clothes that really bothered me. I started to google my situation and saw I was not alone and that other women have been experiencing the same thing and they all have done the same procedure in making their labia smaller. I read reviews and googled who in the nyc area handles something like that. After looking it up I came across Dr Blatt's office and I scheduled a consultation with him. We went over everything and how long I would be resting. His pricing was very reasonable and his work is amazing. It has now been a month since I had the surgery and I am feeling good. I am waiting for sexual activities with my husband for another two weeks before anything. I am healing great and I feel a lot different. Today I have put on spandex for the first time and I must say I feel wonderful. I would recommend Dr Blatt in a heart beat .
New York OB/GYN

Dr. Blatt has the experience and pricing is very reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone.