Absolute Godsend!

I am so very grateful and blessed to have been...

I am so very grateful and blessed to have been referred to Dr. Chia two hours after an accident that resulted in a severe laceration directly under my bottom eye lashes. I could tell instantly upon meeting Dr. Chia that I was in good hands (literally)! His calm demeanor coupled with his warm, gentle and caring manner during this emergency surgery immediately put my mind at ease. His work is extraordinary and no one can believe how miraculous the results have been. Dr. Chia is very humble and kind which instills patient confidence and enhances his creativity, skill and expertise even more. He not only answered all of my questions with sincerity and integrity but has been incredibly supportive throughout. He and his wonderful staff have made each follow-up visit a pleasant experience. Dr. Chia's good nature and beautiful heart definitely contributed to my peace of mind and the gift of healing.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chia has very good energy and is able to provide a comfort level of trust and assurance that everything will work out for the good of the patient. His level of professionalism is impeccable. During our interactions I felt seen and heard and not only cared for but equally as important, cared about!