Labiaplasty :) - New York

I noticed that a lot of women who want to get...

I noticed that a lot of women who want to get labiaplasty are super scared or women who have already done it have had way different experiences than me. I'm writing this review to let you all know how great my experience was with Dr. Khuthaila. When I did research on labiaplasty, I saw women saying that they were in pain even over month after and had all these complications. After I got mine done, I only had pains the day of. I had no complications and was healing faster than I expected. Dr. Khuthaila and her medical assistant Alexandra made me feel so comfortable around them and confident that I can reach out to them whenever I needed something or had a question. Alexandra gave me her phone number and was cool with me sending her pictures of my progress so she can tell me if everything looks good, no matter what time of the day it was. Doctors say you can't go back to regular activity until 6 weeks and most women who left reviews for other doctors say they weren't able to go back to certain activities, including sex, until 8 weeks post-op or more. I was able to be sexually active just 5 weeks after. Thank you for making me feel more comfortable with my body than ever before! I am so happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Khuthaila to anyone who is interested in getting labiaplasty.
New York Plastic Surgeon