New York

I did the surgery for medical purposes my labia...

I did the surgery for medical purposes my labia were a little big and wanted to only get them trimmed not to get amputated.

My experience with Dr Scott Newman started out...

My experience with Dr Scott Newman started out okay I've used him before for a breast augmantation and it turned out fine. But when I asked him about doing a consultation with him about possibly doing a labiaplasty procedure I wish he was honest enough to tell my he didn't have enough experience. Instead he mislead me knowing that I trusted him in doing the procedure. He took my money and completely removed my labia (lips), he performed an amputation instead of just trimming them.

Now I've had conversations with him and he says that he perfomes all of his labiaplasty the same. I have pictures of the procedure but because of the type of pictures you have to check my blog to see the pics.

Doctor Scott Newman NY city plastic surgeon

Scott Newman

New York Plastic Surgeon

I've gotten two procedures done with Dr. Newman the first one was on 12/19/2008 which was for my breasts and I have to say I absolutely love them and would consider doing them again with him. My second procedure was on 9/23/2011 which was a labia plasty. I wasn't happy with this surgery as I don't think he was experienced enough. The surgery was fixed with someone else. With that being said he is a great surgeon and I would obviously see him again in the future but will do my research first and ask more questions.