31 Years Front, Temple Corner and Crown Hair Loss - New York, NY

So far it is a great experience talking to doctor...

So far it is a great experience talking to doctor Frank over phone and FaceTime . We had multiple discussion before decided upon to go ahead with 2500 -3500 grafts for my case ..I'm excited and bit nervous too, but I will keep you posted on every step with pics of my scalp and front hairline. Everything is now in Doc Frank's hand. :)

A con in New York

The cost for surgery was set to be $12,750.I talked to the John Frank over phone and he had a FaceTime session with me and he asked me to pay $750. I was hesitant to pay him without meeting him In Person and since I was not very sure of my leave approval but he convinced me and said I should trust him and he will return money if I don't get leave .
I paid initial $750 to the doctor on his words - he said , " trust me I will return money if you don't get leave for your surgery".
A week before surgery I came to know that my blood pressure was bit high so set up a time with this doc and I met him there he explained that blood pressure is not a problem but challenge is my hair line and said that the front hairline cannot be regained only crown can be covered - a complete U- turn from what he said over FaceTime where he very hardly spoke the number of grafts(2500-3500).
Next morning(7/12/2016) I said I will cancel the surgery .
And, when I asked him my money after deducting his fee( though he consults free of cost) . I offered him of $250 as fee which is way higher that peer doctors in city and asked him to return me at least $500.
But he stopped picking up my phone and started avoiding me .. I am still following up on this ...
This is very unprofessional . He's a sweet speaking Crooked doc . If you are thinking of hair transplant in NY or Ohio.. He's not a doc to rely on .. He's not trustworthy. He can mess-up things and forget you when he gets money ... Don't trust this guy .
I lost my $500 but he taught me lesson.

Still Following up to get my money

It's been 2 months , still following up to get my money back