My Experience with Lip Implants 4mm 25y/o - New York

For many years I hated how small my lips were. I...

For many years I hated how small my lips were. I bought so many lip "plumpers" wasting my money. I went to see a doctor who charged me $800 for juverderm lip injections which wore off within a week. I saw the same doctor 1 year later and got fat transfer into my lips for $1400 ; wore off within 1 month. I did my research on something more permanent. As I was doing my research I found dr.janis dipietro; her consultations were free. In my opinion I honestly think this is great because your not trapped into staying with the doctor after a consultation that you had to pay for.

Third day after surgery. I'm getting so many compliments.

Loving my lips

Best doctor ever!!

Day 5

Very happy with my new lips ????
New York Plastic Surgeon

She was very friendly. Did everything in her power to give me day and time that was most convenient for me. Before surgery she made me feel relaxed and very confident that my surgery will go great. Office is very clean and staff is very professional. Once I got to the office I only waited 2 minutes and I was already being prepped and ready for surgery. She made me laugh numerous of times to try and keep my mind off the surgery; I was very nervous. She took her time with me and made sure I was comfortable. Next day she called me; answered all my questions and took her time on the phone with me. She also gave me her personal number incase if I had any more questions. In all the surgeries I've had id say dr.janis dipietro was the best doctor ever. I would definitely recommend her as well as return to her for more procedures.