This Man is a Genius - New York City, NY

Dr Rizk is a genius. I have the most beautiful...

Dr Rizk is a genius. I have the most beautiful nose now because of him. In addition to rhinoplasty, I got septoplasty to fix my deviated septum. I can finally breathe better. Bruising, swelling and other post op issues...pretty much non existent. That's because dr Rizk and his team are excellent at what they do and go above and beyond. His staff - Dila, Rosemary - and anaesthesologist dr skolnik are spectacular and really take care of you and make you feel at home. Worth all the money. I have never felt more confident in my life.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon