nyc to colombia: rhinoplasty & bbl !

I am currently a New York City resident looking to...

I am currently a New York City resident looking to travel to Colombia for the more affordable price of the two. Although I will not be getting my surgery done until next year , I will be doing a lot of research to find the right Doctor that specializes in both a rhinoplasty and Bbl. I am hoping I can find the best doctor that suits my needs. Everyday I am on this website I'm semi obsessed lol but I love to look at everyone's before and afters to get an idea of what I want ! Right now I am mostly looking into Dr.Buritica (Cali,Co) and Dr.Villalobos ! Loving both of their results but we'll see who I end up with :) can't wait to keep posted on RealSelf!

These are basically my ideal noses... I love a feminine nose that goes upward .. Love how their profiles look ????????

stolen wish pics ! love these slim with a butt bodies ????

LIZ VIcent

does anyone have any information on her ?? I heard she's hard to get in contact with ... If any one has had
any experience or getting anything done or going to get anything done please let me know I love her work !

Wish pic

Dra duran Dr Love the small waist

Small nose

she has my dream nose
her tip is perfect and the way it scoops up at the end

Button Nose

Can anyone recommend me a surgeon that knows how to do small noses ? I know my result won't be that small but I want I nice bridge that scoops up , any recommendations?

dr Enrique Andrades website in Guadalajara Mexico

I think I just have might found my doctor ???? check out his ig for feminine noses !

Already saving up money for my surgery . Anyone can give me advice on how to save money easily ? I am kind of a big spender lol I need to stop

Dr Enrique Andrade Mexico

Really considering going to him . He has 20 years of experience doing facial procedures . Not many reviews of him here on realself I'm guessing because in The lower part of Mexico they probably don't use it . But the few reviews on here are great :) . Checked out his Facebook and he has amazing before and after results all natural not looking too done . He also has a YouTube channel :) We'll see though ! Still have a long way to go and a long way to save money ;)

Any doctor

Can some one refer to me any doctor that is good at doing sloped noses :)

Dr Enrique andrade

Another great surgery by dr.Andrade :)