My Smile Direct Journey - New York City, NY

When I was younger my teeth came in very crooked...

When I was younger my teeth came in very crooked but over the years they straighten out but nowhere near where they should be. I've always been self conscious of my crooked teeth and wanted them to be straight. I've heard good things about smile direct and I decided to go for it. I hope for the best. I've received my first three sets of aligners the first week of October. First tray (October 7th) they fit like a glove but were a little snug, which takes time to get use to.

I'm extremely excited for my end results and plan on keeping you all updated on my journey.

Tray Two

I've been so excited about this new journey. I switched into my 2nd pair of aligners, after 2 weeks. I wasn't a 100% how long I should wait in between trays. I read two or three weeks but never an exact time frame, so of course due to excitement I chose to change into the new set at the two week mark, October 21st. They fit perfectly, a little snug but it didn't give me a reason to go back to the older pair for a little longer.

I've noticed my bite has shifted already. I'm actually so stunned how quickly it's happening, especially since in only on tray two.

I will keep you guys posted on my biweekly results or even three if need be.

My 3rd Set of Aligners

I'm already wearing my 3rd pair of aligners. My teeth have been shifting, not drastically but I can feel the change in my bite and the sensitivity in some of my front teeth.
Smile Direct club

The staff that took my impressions were very nice.