Rhinoplasty Consult with Dr. Steven Pearlman - New York City, NY

I never imagined I would come out of a rhino...

I never imagined I would come out of a rhino consultation crying, but that is what happened in my case. I had scheduled a consult with Dr. Pearlman with a lot of hope. I even had to leave my toddler behind with his dad to travel to New York which was not easy for me. But unfortunately nothing could have prepared me for the way the consultation went.
The doctor ended my consultation abruptly as soon as I voiced a suggestion. He only told me to find a another surgeon as I have many questions! But he didn't even listen to more than one question!! and besides its my face....am I not supposed to have questions/concerns?? He literally walked out on me in barely 10 minutes after I had travelled for around 3 hours and waited for a month to meet him. I cannot fathom how can anyone be so rude and inconsiderate! I was appalled to say the least! It seems he does not want to hear anything from the patient and has a very condescending attitude. I had read about this attitude of his in other discussions threads and I guess people judged him right.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon