PRP Success - New York City, NY

I want to thank Dr. Paul and his staff for helping...

I want to thank Dr. Paul and his staff for helping me so much with my hair loss. I am writing because I could not be happier with my hair.

Here is my story: I noticed a significant change in my hair after having a baby, and I tried rogaine for months without significant improvement. I stopped rogaine and noticed my hair was still shedding. My part widened. I was very concerned. I met with Dr. Paul as I was interested to see if PRP could help my shedding. Dr. Paul explained that PRP very well may help me, but we would not know for certain without trying it. I did two sessions of PRP spaced 2 months apart then started to see a result with real improvement after about 3-4 months. There was a reduction in shedding, my part looks better (see the picture), and I am delighted. I did a third session and now am on a maintenance regimen doing PRP every 4-6 months.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul is really caring. He takes the time to listen to the whole story, does not rush to jump to conclusions, and delivers great care. He is gentle in his touch. The PRP was easy. Dr. Paul said most people have 3/10 discomfort or less. I was in the less category, thankfully. The office and staff complete the experience as they are excellent.