Lipoma Removal - New York City

I stubbled upon Dr. Engler and his team on the...

I stubbled upon Dr. Engler and his team on the internet and was instantly impressed by his perfect reviews, which happened to be completely accurate.I called them up and scheduled an appointment so he could examine my lipoma. I got the outmost attention since day one and I never felt that they were pushing for me to do anything which is something I feel is extremely professional. I went in for a Lipoma removal on my clavicle, and since the first visit Dr. Engler was extremely clear about how the procedure would go, the healing time and the precautions one should take. It was done under local anesthesia and it lasted around 35 minutes. Throughout the whole procedure Dr. Engler walked me through the steps and made sure I was comfortable at all times. The procedure was completely painless and the incision itself was extremely well performed, you can barely see anything even only after a week of the procedure. I cannot recommend Dr. Engler and his team enough, they are simply extraordinary at what they do and that’s what you should expect. If you want a perfect Lipoma procedure done without any scaring go to Dr. Engler, you are in great hands”.
New York Plastic Surgeon