47 Y/o with Urinary Incontinence

I am on my second treatment of the FemiLift laser...

I am on my second treatment of the FemiLift laser for urinary incontinence. I was a little nervous and disappointed after my first treatment since I didn't feel much of a difference, but now after the second treatment I feel a huge improvement. I would wake up 6 times each night because of my urinary incontinence, it is down to maybe 2!! I can't wait for my next treatment. The ladies at Lotus Health & Rejuvenation made me feel so comfortable, and did not give up on me. I am so thankful!

Update on FemiLift

I am seriously loving my results!!! The urinary Incontinence has completely stopped. I am so thankful. I am also now a lot more lubricated when having sex, which is a big plus! My husband is loving it! A big thank you to the NPs at Lotus Health & Rejuvenation!! These ladies and this laser are amazing!!!
Genesis Grullon, FNP

Genesis and Carolina were wonderful! They really take their time with you, and made me feel very comfortable. I had heard about them through a co-worker and am so glad I went to them. They answered all of my questions, have been available by phone, and text regardless of the time or how silly my questions have been. You can tell they really love what they do.