Breast Lift With Implants - New York City, NY

First heard of Dr. Engler from my best friend. She...

first heard of Dr. Engler from my best friend. She had lost 50 lbs. and her breast had changed drastically for the worse. She decided to have surgery and what Dr. Engler did to her was just phenomenal, amazing! She was so happy, beautiful, and confident with her new breast.

Years later my family and I had to move to Argentina because of my husband's job. Over there I made the biggest mistake of my life and had a breast reduction. I know the world has bigger and more important problems but this butcher doctor truly messed up my life. After 5 years I decided it was time to fix this malpractice. I went to see Dr. Engler, I felt like it was love at first sight! He was so caring, compassionate, professional, honest! He took the time to listen and to explain what I would need. I cried so many times in his office and like a good friend, psychologist and surgeon he knew what to say to put my mind at ease. His staff was also very kind and professional. Arlene, his secretary is the sweetest and kindest lady! It's a unique personalized service! When you walk in his office you do feel a beautiful positive energy.

I had implants and a major reconstruction performed by Dr. Engler. This was no joke, not a picnic, or a piece of cake. After the surgery I went home, the first week Dr. Engler himself was calling, texting, asking me how I was feeling and if I had any discomfort. When one goes through something like this I have no words to explain how amazing it feels to have your Dr. calling you making sure you are ok. Today I am very happy, grateful and ready to enjoy this new chapter of my life. My husband of 20 years couldn't be any happier as well! Dr. Engler made this possible. Dr. Engler gave me back my confidence, self-esteem, and joy.
New York Plastic Surgeon