33 Yr Old, Very Small 34A, No Kids, Finally Went for It!! - New York City, NY

Without making this too long winded- I had been...

Without making this too long winded- I had been wanting implants since I was about 15. I had a very slight constriction and I was always unhappy with the size and shape of my breasts. My 34A never looked like the other girls' 34A's. I felt guilty for a long time even to consider plastic surgery, but as I got older i had more confidence in what I wanted, and cared less about why I shouldn't do something, especially if it was going to make ME happy, and make ME feel better. Do not let anyone make this decision for you! After a few years of research and a few consults with surgeons, I came across Dr.Khuthaila here on RealSelf. I had a good feeling about her, and decided to meet with her. As soon as I got into her office, I felt at ease. She had the different sizes, brands, and types of implants I could try on, and she listened to what I wanted, while offering me her personal and professional opinion as to what would look good on my body. Her assistant, Alexandra, was great also. Super smiley and very patient to reply to all my 200 emails as promptly as she did. I must've asked a thousand questions. Leaving her office, I felt really good, and more certain than ever that this is what I wanted to do, and SHE was the surgeon I wanted to do it.
I decided on 350cc, smooth round. Im glad I didn't go any smaller, because of course, now I know i could have gone bigger and they still would have looked amazing.

Going into surgery I was nervous but mostly very very excited. I had never gone under before, and I was worried about anesthesia, but everyone was so great and calm and patient with me, that I just kind of gave in and gave up. Next thing I remember was waking up. I had VERY little pain. Sure, I was sore, but I was preparing for the absolute worst. I know everyone is different, but I think the way Dr.K practices, she definitely minimizes the pain and recovery time. I had no leaks, no tubes, no surgical chest wrap, nothing. I wasn't even on prescription pain killers! I took Motrin.

Its been a little over two months now, and I couldn't be happier with the girls. I immediately felt like they were mine after surgery. I am 100% certain I made one of best decisions of my life doing this. I feel great, I am able to wear things and just have confidence that I have never had before. As I stated before: never let anyone influence your decision to have cosmetic surgery in a negative way. It is a very personal decision and 9/10 times, its worth it.

I am still dropping, softening, and taking it easy with them since It has not even been 4 months yet. But I feel like I've had them forever. Please consider Dr.Khuthaila if you are thinking of getting this procedure done.
New York Plastic Surgeon